This company is just me working weekends and evenings. It’s a great way to do some work outside of the confines of the 9 to 5 job.
Sometimes I ask Liam to help with code, Richard with marketing and Brian with illustration. These guys know their stuff.
Generally I’m not looking for work but when friends or friends of friends come to me with something interesting, and if I think I can fit it in during the weekends and evenings, then I usually go for it. That being said, if you’re not a friend yet, feel free to call me up about any graphics you need help with! I usually offer good advice to people who ask nicely!
– Alan Wall, Waltzer Design Ltd.
Phone: 087 2056842
Email: waltzer at gmail
List of Services (That’s right, I’m a jack of all trades!):
- Website Design/Usability/Top quality, hand crafted XHTML
- Graphic Design/Logos/Corporate identity
- Charts/Information graphics/Signage/Diagrams
- Stationery/Business Cards/Letterheads/Christmas cards
- Ads/Posters/Invitations/Tradeshow banners/Print design
- Brochures/Booklets/Annual Reports/Catalogues
- T-Shirts/Concepts and Design/Marketing Materials
- Basic Content Management Systems training
- Photo/Illustration searching and manipulation
Sometimes I do myself, sometimes I buy in:
- Motion Graphics/Flash
- Video Editing
- 3D Modelling
- WordPress Installations and Themes
- Skinning of 3rd Party Software
Things I’l like to do more of:
- Magazine layout and design
- Music videos for bands
- Director of Photography for films
- Illustration and animation
I don’t generally do:
- Design and development of large database-driven websites